Monday 17 April 2017

Distractions

Before I take my sewing machine to the repair shop tomorrow I was anxious to sew up a top I had cut out so this morning off I went.   And voila.....
Then this afternoon, a quick scurry to The Ribbon Rose for a ball of Perle #8 in DMC3813 so I can finish off the Hardanger Table Runner.   But I got distracted by a new library book.   This is one of those "recent releases" which can be rented for the princely sum of $6 for 14 days to save waiting in the interminable queue.   And I am engrossed....
So a quick post tonight and I am back to my book.   Sorry to the DBEM as I won't be talking tonight:-)

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Beautiful top! Pachinko sounds interesting.

deb said...

What a great top - beautiful design!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

So disappointing for both of you Margaret, I hope your mum picks up soon.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great top! Have fun with your book, it does look interesting :)