Friday 18 November 2016

Dress Rehearsal

My lovely boss told me to take this afternoon off as I had been working long hours. So I was able to get the large grocery shop done.  I tried doing the grocery shop once a month, to save time but that has stretched out to once every six weeks.   Mind you I still hate shopping!
Anyway, I have some free time so I have been auditioning bodies for the Hardanger Angel and tonight we had a dress rehearsal.  
The Body Shop flowing soap turned out to have the exact size bottle I required.   Then the plastic stem of one cotton ear bud  and the tip of a bamboo toothpick and voila.   I can see how this will come together.  Maybe not tonight though:-)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Go Margaret. Looking good!

Merilde said...

She is going to be lovely, Margaret. Very clever, you are! Lori

KimM said...

It looks wonderful.
xxx

Diana said...

Love the hardanger angel.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Have a lovely weekend Margaret, it's good to get away early sometimes:-)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is the chart I sent you? She looks wonderful!