Saturday 16 July 2016

Little Sister's Visit

This afternoon Little Sister came to visit and while we were sitting talking I completed the Christmas Ornaments.   As you can see I changed my mind and the one I thought too big and was going to make into a notebook cover is actually a hanging ornament complete with bells.   I still want to make a notebook cover so will have to stitch another (lol).
The hardanger tassel was painstakingly cut out and stitched up.  I am really pleased with this one.   It is to be a gift so is now wrapped in tissue until it goes on its journey.
And I promised a give away so please come back and visit tomorrow:-)

3 comments:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely finishes.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on the ornie finishing and the tassel looks lovely too.

deb said...

Your finished ornaments are beautiful.