Sunday 17 April 2016

Disrupted

My best laid plans to complete my trip book were disrupted today when I made a journey to the fabric store and the library.
No photos of the fabric I purchased.  You will all know what a pure wool jet black twill looks like.   I hope to stitch a knee length pencil skirt before the end of the month as I have a new jacket and this will become my "Sunday Best" for 2016.

At the Library these books caught my eye and came home with me.   I have already started "Until I Say Goodbye" and it promises to be a real tear-jerker.
So no stitching this weekend; just a great day out, chores done and some knitting.   Now it's back to work.   Only a little over 42 months to go until retirement:-)

2 comments:

cucki said...

Happy reading dear x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great pile of books to keep you happy!