Monday 27 January 2014

And we have a winner....

This afternoon the HD3QBEM drew a name out of Grandma's Bowl for the winner of the "Lee Westfield Violets Needlework Tools" book.
Just to refresh your memory the book was this one
And the winner is
Oops.  I may not be blind but I can't read that.   Try again shall we?
Can you send me an email with your postal address and I will get the book on its way to you.

But there is a surprise - the HD3QBEM drew another name.
Pamela, I have another book by another New Zealand designer.
It too has needlework tools and I shall send that on to you this week.
Congratulations and many thanks for reading my blog.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Woo Hoo! Thank you Margaret! (And thanks to your mom for being such a good picker!)
I know I will love working on these Hardanger toolies!

KimM said...

Congrats! What beautiful books.

krayolakris said...

Oh yay!! Thank you for having this drawing and picking me!!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Well done to the winners, craft books are always a pleasure.