Saturday 3 July 2010

RAK for Caroline

Caroline from The Hague has let me know the package arrived safely.   The Wessex Stitchery needlebook went to Caroline (at great speed may I say, thank you New Zealand Post!) and here's a snap of the whole package.   The small silver pendant has a letter C made in genuine NZ paua shell, the colours of which I tried to replicate in the colours of the needlebook.

Today I finished another surprise and here's a teaser shot -  the floss is Caron Waterlilies Rose Blush and the linen is 32 count Belfast Linen -  but the completed article is ..... a surprise.

Also today I made a trip across our Harbour Bridge to The Embroiderer where I bought ...... two skeins of DMC floss.    Yes that's all.    But I happened to meet another embroiderer who was looking for a book on Drawn Thread Work - so from my library to hers goes one unused book to be well used by the new owner who is an expert!  

Have a good night everyone.

1 comment:

Carol R said...

What a lovely RAK package for Caroline.
Your tease shot is very pretty - can't wait to see what it is - it's a gorgeous colour!