Tuesday 4 May 2010

Package from Cheryl

Some time ago I won a "3 years blogging" prize from Cheryl and it arrived safely in the mail last week. However I went off to Wellington to a family wedding and only tonight have I a chance to show you a photo of the package.
Thank you so much Cheryl. Your stitching and finishing are amazing - and I love the pins and the roll of ribbon. These will be put to good use. That rose card is really sweet. Many many thanks.
I took some lilac linen and DMC perle threads with me to Wellington and between chatting to family and throughly enjoying Niece Number Two's wedding I made good progress on a small return exchange gift. Tonight when I put the last full stop on this post I am back to my chair to finish off.
Have a good evening everyone.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Cheryl's done a lovely job on that design, wonder who the designer could be? :oP LOL!

Cheryl said...

Glad it arrived okay and that you like it :)