Tuesday 6 October 2009

Another new start


This mystery biscornu SAL was just too interesting to pass up so here is a photo of progress to date. I decided to use only items from my stash which will mean this is an interesting challenge in colour for me too. So far I have a mixture of DMC (the centre), Gloriana Silk (Row 1) and Weeks Dye Works (Satin stitch row) on antique white belfast linen. I am happy with the combination so far - long may this satisfaction continue. Many thanks Hohla for the inspiration and charts.

4 comments:

jacq said...

HI margaret I deleted you by mistake, I am so sorry, You where on the list of the girls who wanted to stay.
So I do not know why I am deleted you, please except my aplogise.
and come back to the group
Jacqueline

staci said...

Very pretty start Margaret! Happy stitching!

hohla said...

Margaret I really like the beginning of embroidery! And I'm glad that you embroider my biscornu.

Can I put photos in the album?

CJ in OK ;-) said...

It looks great and interesting to stitch. CJ ok;-)