Tuesday 28 July 2009

And another finish


Last night "the first tin topper" was almost finished. I had to call at a local store and get some more thread for another twisted cord but here's an as-is snap. Tin tops are not as easy to construct as they look are they? The tin and some surprise contents will soon begin travels to ...... where I wonder? Watch and see.


Thanks to all who had a look through their Prairie Schooler stash. A wonderful blogging friend has sent me a copy. To say I am overjoyed would be an understatement :-)


Also finished a Christmas ornament but I can't put a photo on here yet as it goes to my nephew and niece-in-law as part of their Christmas present and they sometimes look here! It has become a tradition each year for them to get an ornament - think "next step in the story" and Prairie Schooler Starry Night.


Now with all my obligations met I am going to settle in for some me time. First up is some more stitching on my Weihenberg Christmas Quaker, and after that... well I have signed up for a Quaker Round Robin. So that will keep me busy for a while.
Have a great night.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Looks great, your first tin topper finish. I haven't finished any so far, so it's still something I'll have to try one day.