Monday 19 January 2009

An Exchange has arrived & an ornament is finished

I see on the HOE site that my Lizzie Kate exchange has arrived safely. Since it was to arrive in USA in winter I decided to go for a Spring theme. It was fun to stitch and as I hoped brightened the recipients day a little.This weekend I stitched up a small Mill Hill Christmas Ornament Bead kit that my sister gave me. Beads and I have a kind of difficult relationship but this one has turned out well and the sun obliged so I could get a clear photo. Thanks Sis for the surprise gift - it has come up well don't you think!I will be working on my Milady Quaker Ruler Pocket tonight as I have almost completed the back. Before surgery on Wednesday I hope to be able to finish this third which will be tidy place to leave the stitching for a while.
Hope you all have a good day.

2 comments:

staci said...

A very pretty and cheerful LK pinkeep! And that ornament is gorgeous too!!!

Becky K in OK said...

What a great exchange. Your's are such fun to open.

Oh, I love those little MH beaded ornaments. They work up so quick and are really pretty too.