Tuesday 9 December 2008

Santa Staci's Scissors

A mystery package was waiting for me when I got home from work last night.
I wondered who from and why as all my exchanges were complete and I wasn't expecting any orders of stash to come to home (they all get delivered to work).
But Santa Staci (aka Angel Staci) had made me a cute mmmmmmm ribbon scissor tag with a fantastic flower eyelet. And on the end was a cute pair of scissors.
Thank you very very much Stacy for the wonderful gift and the surprise factor! I love the little card and assure you that I will put these scissors to good use over our Christmas holiday break.

This peacock sampler is the first GPA design I ever did. I still love it and the beautiful colouring of the threads. Peacock will have to retire and hand its wall space to the Susanne Sampler when it gets framed so I thought I'd share this picture with you now. I have been photographing (not very well!!) some of my hanging pieces which are going to make way for other new ones in the New Year.

5 comments:

staci said...

Enjoy Margaret! Love your peacock sampler~~just stunning!!!

Melissa said...

What a nice surprise from Staci - lucky you! The peacock sampler is lovely and I'm looking forward to seeing your new one.

Gudi said...

Thank you so much für your visite to me :-) I like your Blog and I wish you a wonderful xmas-time

Hugs Gudi

Lynn B said...

What a lovely sampler Margaret!

hohla said...

Margaret! Your peacock sampler - BRAVO!!!Beautiful!