Monday 29 December 2008

After Christmas

Did you all have a good Christmas? It was fine and sunny here and I had a wonderful time.

During our four day holiday (Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Saturday and Sunday) I spent a lot of time in the garden and also made a sustained effort to finish off my list of embroidery projects for 2008. So here's a photo of the angel ornament for Stitching for a Cure. You can see all about this project on Donna's blog. I used one of the specified ornament patterns and the threads it stated but finished it as a hanging pinkeep. The back, which I forgot to photograph is a hot pink cotton fabric.
I also stitched a return Crazy Exchange for Carol which will go in the post today. Carol, I know you have had lots of snow so i'm sending you an antidote!! Enjoy!

All other stitching was for exchanges so cannot be shown - yet!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Beautiful ornament...thanks for the link.