Tuesday 7 October 2008

Progress on Susanne


Last night I finished page 4 - only another 4 to go! This is not amazing photography but shows how it looks to date. I am determined to have this done by Christmas and there are only two other "plans" that may delay me from pages 5 to 8. I will need another trip to my LNS to restock on thread if I am to complete it and will have to be very disciplined - that store has a very bad habit of getting my wallet to open its mouth very wide!

Its only October and already I am mentally planning my "to do" list for 2009. How bad is that?!

There's a couple of Quaker charts, a handful of Christmas ornaments from the latest JCS and that infernal Queen's Sweet Bag" - perhaps less covetousness when I read others blogs would mean I actually complete my list instead of adding to my stash :-)

Anyway have a good day

4 comments:

Carol R said...

Susanne looks beautiful Margaret - what fabric and floss are you using?

staci said...

Really, really beautiful. I'm sure you'll have it finished up in time for Christmas!!!

Edgar said...

Suzanne is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Olga said...

Susanne is coming along so pretty!