Tuesday 28 October 2008

My big day today


Fancy having to return to work after two weeks holiday on your birthday!!! Well that's what I had to do but some of the staff made it special for me and I accumulated quite a stash. Can you tell I work with Japanese? The necklace is rouleau and fantastic glass beads, the scarf is hand dyed silk chiffon, the mobile phone "thingy" will become a scissor fob I am sure, the Victorian Rose scented hanger will be great in the wardrobe, the gardening gloves are brilliant as I plant veges this coming weekend and the Jojoba Oil is guaranteed to make me beautiful I am told!!
Anyway I am off home now for some more pampering.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday! I snagged the date now for my own personal records ;-) Hope you had a great day, despite having to go back to work!