Wednesday 17 September 2008

Surprise package

A couple of weeks ago a box came from Phyllis in USA and the letter included said another package was on its way too. Well, the postman left a card and yesterday I went for a walk to the Post Office to collect it. The depot is around 25 minutes walk from my house and McDonalds is another 30 minutes from there. I picked up the package and strode out to McDonalds where over a diet coke I opened and read Two Just Cross Stitch magazines and a wonderful beaded heart kit (well I read the instructions for that one!) Much revived I walked home thanking God all the way for such generosity from an "as yet un-met" friend. Many many thanks Phyllis. Here is a photo of the total contents of the two packages - a tie on pillow (with a cute saying), a handmade scissor fob with a peacock charm on the end, two magazines and a beaded heart ornament kit.

No comments: