Tuesday 18 March 2008

Thank you for your comments



I am amazed that people seem to read my blog. But proof is that visitors leave comments and one kindly left a generous comment and asked a question about the "hidden box" in the display cabinet. So here it is unhidden! And I've included a photo of the Just Cross Stitch magazine which has another similar box which I have kitted up ready to start. Again it will be changed as I don't do surface embroidery much but I love drawn thread so will change the design to suit my likes and dislikes.

2 comments:

Carol R said...

Thank you for the picture of the 'hidden box' - it really is beautiful. I look forward to seeing your work on the other box too - I am sure you will make a wonderful job on it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret,
I am your partner for round 6 of fair and square. You have many beautiful items that you have made here. Gorgeous! I love how they are made into needlebooks and such. I do not have the skill or inclination to make my finishes into these things but I love these kind of items.